Care Instructions & Warranty
Oooooo you bought something from us? Thanks a lot! It means so much that you’ve chosen to support us and what we LOVE to do.
Each piece has been designed, hand cut, sanded and painted by hand in our studio in Paddington by us, Bri and Josh.
No two products are the same from our collection due to the hand-made nature of what we do, adding a subtle charm to each piece, just the way we like it.
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth to remove surface dust.
- Do not use any harsh chemicals (your piece will NOT enjoy this).
- Always protect timber from hot surfaces with placemats and coasters
- Spillages, especially alcohol (it happens, we get it), must be wiped off immediately with a damp cloth.
- If you have purchased a desk, ensure mouse and keyboard pads are used to avoid any scratches.
- Just be aware that sliding objects across your piece will likely result in scratches (so lift it up, place it down, silly)
- Our products are designed to be used and loved in your home. As the surface of any piece of furniture, wear and tear is likely to occur over time and reflects a well loved piece.
Oh no, something happened to your piece? We got ya (maybe/hopefully – please read)
- Claims can be made through the place of purchase.
- Images, a description of the fault and proof of purchase will be required for your claim to be assessed.
- Our warranty covers costs involved in the repair or replacement of your product but excludes any transport, freight or third party costs.
1 Year limited warranty
- Our products are suitable for regular indoor use only (so don’t take them to the beach please, or do what you want it's your piece, but no warranty..)
- Care should be taken when using and moving products as structural damage due to mishandling, throwing it to your friend or dragging across the floor (why?) is not warranted.
- Fading of the colour due to prolonged exposure to sunlight, heat or moisture is not warranted.
- Furniture finishes are exposed to everyday wear and tear and as such, they cannot be warranted.
- Damage resulting from beer pong is also not warranted (sorry).
But HEY! We’re here to help and we want you to be happy, so please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org